Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Weaver Open House


We enjoyed a beautiful Open House in Utah for
 Mat and Summer on the evening of August 22, 2016.
It was in his parents backyard and
 everything waas perfect!
 This cake had everyone believing it was real.  ;)
Mat's mom had that topper made.
 We were lucky enough to get Porter there, 
even though Jessie had a volleyball game that night.
 He and Syd put the photo booth to work!
 Smiles all around!
 Ty has been such a good sport through all of this.
He and Max started playing Pokemon Go that
weekend and I think it was a lifesaver!
They even had me take them to BYU's
campus, where, apparently, the best Pokemon
 live. I need to emphasis the fact that he does
not have an iPhone.  HaHa  That
one is Jason's.
 I'm sad this one was out of focus.  She is so happy!
What else can I ask for?
 These 2 will forever be goofballs!
 One more goofball the join them!
 Marni made BOTH receptions.  She was the only one to do so.
She is such a sweetheart!  It meant the world to me!
 Our favorite little guy spent the weekend with us, too.
Cemetery visits, Pokemon, Panda Express (his favorite)...
not a bad deal for him!
 We sure adore you, Max!
 These 2 haven't complained once.  They were
my biggest helpers through the entire month 
of August.  Not-so-fun-fact: They went back to school
2 days after the wedding, so they already had to miss a day
of school to drive to Utah for the Open House.  
 I sure love this man!  How does he still
look 25!?!  Glad he's getting a little gray.
Maybe people will stop thinking he's Sydney's
boyfriend (TRUE STORY)!  Creepy!  ;)
Thanks for another great party, Weavers!
We sure love you two! 

1 comment:

Dylan Brandon said...

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Itua herbal practitioner who helped cure me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Itua sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Itua who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Itua because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HPV . I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Itua through his email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com) You can also order from his webstore https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/. He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received