Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Beachbody Coach


I really like me, as a person. I do. There is just one thing I can't stand about myself. My size. I've used every excuse in the book to be an emotional eater. I've decided to make a change!  I've joined Beachbody and signed up as a coach. I make money when people purchase products (DVD's, workout clothes, Shakeology, etc.). Once I get other coaches under me, the money will really add up. The best part, I'm putting myself out there so I'm held accountable. 

I started out doing a week-long healthy-eating challenge, then I took my birthday off. For this past week, I have poured all of my energy into doing their 21 Day Fix Program. I'm only a week in and here are my results:
I'm down 7 pounds!!!
I'm down 4 inches!!!

The key to my success?  Shakeology Protein shakes as one of my 5 mini-meals. It's all part of my clean-eating! No processed foods or sugar. It keeps me feeling full and my metabolism is cranked way up. Want to know more?
www.mybeachbody.com/sedonajen
For just the Protein Shakes:
www.myshakeology.com/sedonajen

I still have a long way to go. Keep watching!  I'll get there!!!

No comments: