Sunday, November 14, 2010

Suns Game

Sydney and Jason headed to a Suns Game
on Friday night. We bid on the tickets at
an auction at Syd and Ty's school. We
were shocked when we won. Syd was
really excited to go since her basketball
season just started. She just wrapped
up volleyball, & soccer ends this coming
Saturday. Wow, she is one busy girl!

OK, not the best pictures ever. Actually, they
are quite bad. :0) It took some major texting

to get my husband to take them. I
needed the pictorial memory.

The Suns won by enough points that the
crowd earned free tacos from Jack In
the Box, plus they were given vouchers
for free large fries at McDonalds. Needless
to say, they had a $2 lunch after her soccer
game yesterday (they bought $1 drinks at
McDonalds). Are we cheap or smart?
Smart, I say! :0)

1 comment:

Angela said...

You know, I really like the pictures! I love how you can see the court in the background and all.

I say you are cheap and smart!! It takes a smart person to be cheap - right?