Friday, October 8, 2010

Ty's best friend John!

I want to introduce you to Ty's new best
friend. His name is John. John the Toad.

Why is his name John? That's like asking
why our dog is named Scoop of Cookie
Dough Ice Cream Stewart. Just because...
that's what happen when you let a little
boy name your 'pets'!

I use the term 'pets' loosely because
this 'pet' John lives in our pool. I guess
I should say, we rescue from his 'home'
every other day. Ty wakes up every
morning and heads out to look for John.
What a great friendship!

4 comments:

kandy said...

I worry what he will name his children!

Becky Macbeth said...

I'm a little sad I didn't get to meet John when we were there - what a cool "pet"!

Jannica Larson said...

Haha cuuuuuute!

amy said...

tanner is so jealous! Oh, to have a pool with a toad to go with it!