Friday, November 28, 2014

The newest Foster grand baby

Baby Macbeth joined our giant earthly party on the 25th of November!  He weighed 7lbs 14ounces. 
Becky took the girls to Disneyland that day (4 days overdue) and that did the trick!  My mom, the girls, and I went to the hospital that night to meet the no-namer. 
He was a little burrito of adorableness!
My sister was a champ!  She had him so quickly, there was no time for an epidural. She looked amazing!
We were watching the girls the next day and Ty and I snuck away so he could meet the baby. By then, he had a name!
Brock Foster Macbeth!  Those are 2 VERY PROUD big sisters! 

He was released from the hospital just in time to make a quick run to the beach, then they joined us for Thanksgiving dinner. He happened to be born the same day that Lowell passed away. Lowell was the closest thing I ever had to a grandpa on my Dad's side. He treated Grandma Ellie like a princess and we thank God every day that he came into her life. He will be missed, but I know Grandma Ellie is so excited to be re-united with the love of her life. Brock chose the perfect day to bring smiles to our faces. 

1 comment:

kandy said...

We are so excited that the Stewarts are close by to enjoy all these special moments! Welcome baby Brock!