Monday, August 5, 2013

Viva Las Vegas!!!

My in-laws spoiled us for a week. It was really weird being there without Jason and Summer, but it was still fantastic!
Grandad and Grandma took excellent care of us. Fun excursions, delicious meals, and LOTS of swimming!
Annette lives by a HUGE Bass Pro Shop that has tons of activities. 
They even have a MERMAID!!!
Xavier, Ty, and Syd had fun 'meeting' the Duck Dynasty guys. We feel like we're best friends with them now. :)
I had lots of fun getting together with my friends. Jen Rose met us for dinner at Macayo's, I enjoyed a 'date night' with Jenny (dinner and a movie), and Annette had us over for dinner. I love those ladies!!!
Ty even lost another tooth while there. 
We may be raisins now (since we swam so much), but I'm already itching to go back. I scored in the in-law department, for sure!!!!

No comments: