Saturday, February 11, 2012

Roller Skating...instead of bowling.

 Jason was working an open to close today,
so the kids and I headed over to the bowling
alley with the Wassmers.  Too bad we weren't
the only ones with that plan today.  The bowling
was a no-go, so we said our goodbyes and
we headed to the skating rink.
 Sydney has been going to the rink
once a month on school skate night
with her friends.  She has really improved
and she had fun showing off for us.
 My iPhone would have worked better
if I wasn't skating while taking these
pictures.  You can see that we had fun
and it's better than no pictures at
all, right???
 Summer is fun to watch.  She had an
angry look 50% of the time.  She's so
athletic that she gets ultra frustrated
if she can't do something perfectly.
She had the most fun when helping Ty.
Ty and I were cruisin' when we
took this picture.  I love my denture-
like smile and bags under my eyes.
Wow, scary!  I love my kids and
the fact that they take me as I am,
grey hair, wrinkles, and all!

3 comments:

Angie said...

How fun and you are beautiful!

Jodie said...

We like skating too, I don't know why we don't go more often.

Anonymous said...

Never exceed 80% most heart price when you are just looking to eliminate excess weight due to the fact this target heart price zone is where by one's body will melt away unwanted fat reserves as part of your overall body to deliver energy to your instruction.
Stop by my web-site - Home Page