Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ty's bowling party

 Just in case you were wondering,
I believe a bowling party is a must
for 6 year old boys!  They all watched
the scoreboard very seriously as they
awaited their turn.  The score mattered,
but not too much.  I was able to relax 
a bit while they kept up on who's turn it
was and when to go.  I was impressed!
 The birthday boy had a great time 
with all of his best buddies. 
 Carter
 Jack
 Mason
 and Tanner
 What a fun group of boys!
I never thought I would say this, but
I'm ready to go back...with all of them!
They were all very polite and I think (and
hope) they all enjoyed it as much as Ty did.
Happy Belated Birthday, Ty Bradley!

2 comments:

kandy said...

Wow what fun! And did you get presents too Ty?

Anonymous said...

Ty...that party looks SOOOO fun! You're such a good friend to your friends, and I'm so lucky to have you as my nephew!

Love, Aunt Jenny