Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My must-watch list

Since the series began, Jason and I have
been huge fans of Survivor.  All three of
our kids are hooked, too.  It may have lying,
scheming, and backstabbing, but man is
it ever fun to watch. :0) 
 In second place, The Amazing Race is a top
contender.  What's not to love!?!  Travel,
culture, and challenges.  Fun, right!?!
On the sitcom side, The Office takes the cake.
We are sad to lose Steve Carell, but Will Farrel
may possibly make it worth it.  For the season
finale, even Jim Carrey makes an appearance. 
Should be fun!
What are you watching???

7 comments:

Jannica Larson said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry during The Office this week...

Jodie said...

Survivor is my all time favorite show. I also watch the Office and The Amazing race, American Idol.Pretty much just a reality TV junkie. Oh can't forget The Middle-best show ever if you want to laugh. If you have not seen it-you gotta try it!!! Wednesday nights.

The Stewart Stuff said...

Jodie- Yes, we love the Middle! Such a cute, wholesome show. :0)

We Blog Artists said...

Everything BUT the office...no particular reason...just can't see it all!
HUGS
Char.x

Adventures in the Warr Zone said...

I couldn't get past the first Office I saw, but besides Survivor, AR & AI, we love The Closer, Burn Notice, Royal Pains, & I love Raylan Givens in Justified.

Angela said...

I HAVE to watch Survivor too! I keep forgetting it lately though so I have been watching it on my computer - which reminds me I still have to watch last weeks-

Besides that, hmmm I am not sure there is anything I watch all the time. I can't think of one single show. I like American Pickers but they do too many reruns.

Rachael said...

Modern family is my favorite show right now...we use to be avid Office watchers but it just got dumb.
Greys
Private Practice
Survivor
Biggest Loser
Amazing Race (although we have tiVo-ed all this season and haven't started it yet!)
I'm a TV junkie!!!