Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One lucky baby girl!

 We may claim that this trip was in
honor of Becky turning 30, but in reality,
it was a chance to spend time with Libby.  :)
 That girl was the life of the party!
Just look at that smile.  She was like
that all the time (other than the one time
I babysat).  I'll explain that one on another
post.  All in all, I think she still loves me.
 Being away from my kids for 8 days was
hard, but Libby helped soften the blow.
 Everywhere we went, people would swarm
around her.  If we had done a Disney Cruise,
she would have blended in with the crowd, but
not on a Carnival Cruise.  She was a rare find 
and people seriously went out of their way
to talk to her and make her smile.
Spoiled?  Yep, and that's the way we
Foster girls like it.  :0)  Welcome to the
family, Libby.  You fit right in!

4 comments:

kandy said...

What cute pictures! I want to back right now!

Eric and Tammy Mitchell said...

I need more

Jodie said...

She is a cutie!

Becky Macbeth said...

AAAHHHH! I love it! What a great post! Thanks for all the awesome pics - she sure is cute!