Sunday, January 16, 2011

Begging for an audition!!!

Summer Stewart needs to be the lead
role of Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games!
Look at this picture! Need I say more???
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
Summer is Katniss! Rumors are flying all
over the Internet that Lionsgate has taken
on 'The Hunger Games' with Gary Ross
as the director. He is open for a no-name-none-
Hollywood actress for the lead role of Katniss.
Summer's life has been an audition for the role.
Here are a few pics from her past....Katniss?
I believe so...other than the killing part. :0)They say you have to have a connection in
the business to get an audition...so we are
begging you. If you know a way, please give
Summer a chance. Just an audition. That's
all she is asking for. So, look no further. Here is Katniss Everdeen!
We'll come to you for the audition.
If they are going to make the movie, we
need to stay as true to the book as possible.
Only Summer can make that happen! :0)

5 comments:

The Fosters said...

She would be perfect and we would know what with our very own District Foster camp this summer. I could actually do the stunt archery for her since we all know who is best!

Jen Rose said...

Brilliant idea! She could have an awesome makeup artist too! Ha! She needs that!

Jodie said...

When I think of Katniss and I see the pictures of Summer-I think you are right she is Katniss!

amy said...

I'd vote for you Summer!

Unknown said...

i also think that Summer would be a great candidate for the role,Do you think shed be willing to dye her hair black? :) i,too would apreciate the role of katniss, for myself, or anyother role in the movie for that matter, Can anyone help me? :) ~Kaelin O'Reilly (14yrs)