Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Soccer Season is here!

Take a moment to imagine
your worst fear on the soccer field.
Don't scroll down to the picture just yet.

Let me describe what you are about to see:
The most ferocious,
scary, tough, and
dangerous thing I have
ever
witnessed. Now, slowly
scroll down as you notice the
killer-instinct on this boys face!

Sorry if you peed your pants a little.
I know...terrifying, right!?!
I'm glad I'm not the 4 year old that goes
up against this bruiser!!!

Well, maybe not. So much for that tough
guy face. I'll take the smiley face any day!

If you noticed that we are on the NAU
campus, it is because they are already
recruiting this talented player. We are
in serious negotiations at this point in time.
:0)

9 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, gosh- he's adorable. What a handsome little guy! Love the shorts, too.

Adventures in the Warr Zone said...

He does look fierce

Jodie said...

Fun and so cute as always

Becky Macbeth said...

Oh my gosh! Could he be any cuter?! I swear, that boy is going to be such the heartbreaker! I love it!
Becky

Angie said...

That little man is such a cutie pie! I love how he can give you an action pose w/o missing a beat!

Anonymous said...

wow a prep soccer player.so cute! and time for another haircut? the fohawk is falling over. I miss those soccer days!

We Blog Artists said...

Oh, he's adorable!
I LOVE those shorts and YELLOW socks...you must(I know you are) be a very proud Mummy!
Char.x.

Unknown said...

Oh Jen he is just the cutest thing!! Love the tough guy face but that smile is killer. :D

Patrice said...

I love his bright socks! (Or whatever they're called) LOL