Saturday, June 27, 2009

Do you have a tell?

In poker, they call it a tell. Well,
my baby boy has a tired tell. I don't know what
it is, but since he was a newborn, he has always
flipped his hands over right before he falls
asleep. We love his little signal. Those hands
are the softest, sweetest hands in the world.

Stop growing so fast, please!!!!
For Father's Day, I had the boys in my life
pose for this picture. I love the similarities
in their hands. Yes, Ty has a few extra fat
dimples, but he truly is his daddy's boy!
I love both of those hands more than
words can say. My hands!!!

6 comments:

kandy said...

So cute!
Love,
Grammy

Linsart said...

Love this blog, Jen ! Thanks for posting to my blog, I saw your shop and Etsy and put you in my favs. Nice that you enjoy family, so important, and so valued, that is great !
Linda
linsart

Jodie said...

Your pictures are great!

mummyof6monsters said...

awww love me some chubby baby hands:)

KnockKnocking said...

That is just so darling!

Jannica Larson said...

adorable. I'm probably going to copy pictures like that when we have kids