Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My latest find!

My blog friend Angela at
Pickles On Pizza introduced me
to iprintfromhome which is an
awesome print company!
You can click on their button in my sidebar!


I ordered this print below on their
Metallic Photo Paper and I cannot even
begin to tell you how cool it was. Sadly,
I no longer own the print, 'cuz it sold!
Yep, that's right! It sold immediately!

Now, the coolest part is...this company offers
what they call a Tuesday Tweet Treat. Today
(Tuesday) only, you can get a free 11x14
photographic print. F.R.E.E!!! All you have
to do is e-mail them after you order and they
will adjust your payment. You just pay their
$3 shipping. Pretty cool, right!?!
I'll try to keep you updated on their
Tuesday Tweet Treats! ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Yay! Jen! I was about to tell you that you should get a logo so you can start building points too!

I just love them so much...(and really can't believe you and I seem to be the only ones taking advantage of the Tweet Treats!)

I love the way your metallic print turned out and I bet it was even better in person!

Yay for Tweet Treats! I am about to go play with photoshop and see what I can come up with for this week!

Angela said...

Hi Again!

Wanted to let you know we finally tried the KFC grilled chicken...yummy! It was so cheap that I told the lady at the window that I ordered 2 - not one! She looked at me like I was an idiot :0

Oh and I finally ordered the Square Dance print tonight!