Monday, January 5, 2009

Sea Legs!

Do we look cold? We were! It
was a beautiful day for whale watching.
We went out of Dana Point, California.
Summer looked so cute in her new
hat from Aunt Becky & Uncle Brad!
All she cared about was getting sea
legs. She was disappointed to not
have them after the 2 hr. boat ride.
Sydney stole my new scarf that has built
in mittens. My mom got it for ME for Christmas.
Ty had so much fun watching the sea lions and
feeding the seagulls popcorn. We even made
friends with a pelican (he was a total show-off)!
My mom and Sydney have the rest of
the pictures from our week-long CA
trip. I will post more soon!

5 comments:

* Amanda * said...

Oh how fun! I have always wanted to go on a whale watching tour!

And what was cold to you guys? 50 :P

Love ya!

Kelly said...

sorry you lost your scarf. glad you enjoyed the adventure.

Jen Rose said...

How fun! I love whale watching. But, I will admit I have never been in the cold! Miss you guys!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Looks like fun! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway!

Jodie said...

Did you get to see any whales? We went twice and never saw any :(