Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow!

We took our hour trek to Target on Saturday
and had to stop to play in the snow!

Ty & Sydney were dressed accordingly.
Summer was her 'pre-teen' self!
Too smart to listen to mom and put on pants.
She was frozen solid the rest of the day!
HaHa! I told ya so!!!

Jason was working, so we made him
a part of our snow day.

After church on Sunday, I forced the
family to pose for a quick picture. Summer
gave her first talk in Sacrament Meeting &
Sydney sang the third verse of Away in a Manger
as a solo. The first verse the primary kids sang
and played the chimes to. I am now the primary
chorister, so it was a lot of fun to put together.
Merry Christmas!!!

4 comments:

kandy said...

Oh, my goodness, Syd, that was the perfect snow angel! The snow looked beautiful. I love your family picture too.
See you soon,
Mom

Kelly said...

a beautiful family pic. merry christmas from the wadkins in texas

Jen Rose said...

That snow angel WAS the most perfect one I have ever seen! Awesome! And, I love your family picture! So adorable...like always!

Jodie said...

I don't think I want to see any more snow. They finally plowed our street this morning. We are ready for it to be gone. The kids had a great time with it though.