Monday, April 21, 2008

Palm Springs!

If you ever wonder if Ty has fun on our many
family vacations, the answer is clear! Sunburned,
thirsty, and oh, so tired!!!
Little Miss Ellie was a good playmate for Ty.
Thanks for wearing him out for us, Ellie!
My sisters spent almost the whole
vacation in the kitchen attempting to
make Brad his special request
'Black Forest Cake', which you can see
required additional trips to the store
for more ingredients after being dropped
on the floor! Was it worth 24 hrs. of baking?

Yes! It was! Happy 29th Birthday,
Bradley Macbeth! We love you and
your difficult cake requests!






3 comments:

Becky Macbeth said...

Boy, are you right up to date! Where are some cute girl pictures? I'll e-mail you some.
Love,
Grammy

Jen Rose said...

How fun! I can't believe that cake! What the heck happened? Hopefully he appreciated all the baking :) Looks like you guys had a blast! When are you coming to Vegas again? I miss you guys!

Rosebud Collection said...

The children are adorable..I was happy to see you both laughing with the dropped cake..I almost cried.
Looked great in the end..and I am sure you had fun..