Monday, September 8, 2014

Our first post-summer Saturday

Soccer season has begun!!!
Ty has the best cheering section ever. Once Grammy and Pops get back from Europe, it will get even better!
Ty was a brick wall!  He played sweeper and stopped EVERY play. Out goalie touched the ball two times...just to punt it. We won 5-0!
We then spent the rest of the day at Doheny. At one point, I looked out to see Summer towing Ty in behind her board. I ran out to find he had a pretty decent cut on his finger. Blood was everywhere. I thought it was his head. Needless to say, I was very relieved it was just a finger. He got the bleeding to stop, then headed right back out. He's an animal!!!


1 comment:

kandy said...

Poor baby...but glad his finger is OK. We will be big cheerleaders at his games...if I put a gag on POPs!