Friday, August 23, 2013

Best surprise EVER!!!

I was given a days notice that my husband was coming to visit, but I wasn't allowed to tell the kids. Me?  Keep a secret?!?  Ha!  Well, you should all be proud, because I did it!!!
He arrived at 11pm at LAX, so I booked a hotel room and made up excuses to the kids as to why I would be out late and up early (Pageant of the Masters and the dentist). What I was really doing was spending the night with the love of my life. :)
I put Jason in the trunk of my car and asked the kids to help me unload a surprise I picked up and the store. We all bawled like babies (not Summer...she's too cool for that). They were shocked and thrilled, all at the same time. 
Do we look happy, or what!?!
The missing piece to our puzzle had arrived!!!  ;)

1 comment:

Becky Macbeth said...

I am SO thrilled he got to come down! So fun to have him here!