Saturday, December 31, 2011

Grammy's birthday at Disneyland & California Adventure

 To celebrate Grammy's birthday, we spent
the day at California Adventure and Disneyland.
Grandma and Grandad gave us money for
Christmas, so this is where we chose to
spend it.  Great choice, if you ask me! 
 It was still all decked out for Christmas
and it even snows on Main Street.
We had a great time and my parents,
Becky, Brad, and Libby, are all set
up with season passes now.  They'll
get to enjoy it until Grammy's
birthday next year.  So fun!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

I miss Disneyland already!! I miss going there all the time.

Rachael said...

I love Disneyland...I am jealous and hope to go soon...I want to wait till Oliver can enjoy it though!

kandy said...

What a fun day that was. Thanks for the idea.