Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The 4th...before the fire broke out.

 We left Jason behind in Sedona while we headed to Southern California to enjoy the 4th with my family.  Last year, Jason and I were in Italy on the 4th of July and my kids were with my parents.  They went to the lake behind my parents house to enjoy the fireworks.  This year, I was able to join them.  Laguna Niguel Regional Park puts on some great fireworks.
 We spent the day riding our bikes to the beach and then we quickly showered, BBQed, and then hit up the lake.  This was Libby's first 4th of July and she was a big fan!
 Sydney said that last year, Libby was going crazy inside her moms belly during the fireworks.  Well, this time they got to pal around together.  Nobody loves Libby the way Sydney does.  They are B.C.F.  (Best Cousins Forever), as Sydney calls it.
Have I ever told you that I have the best parents EVER?  They truly are!  This trip wouldn't have happened without their help and I hope they know how much we all love them.  They are the most fun, energetic, and adorable people alive.  I'm glad I got to spend the 4th with them.  Love you guys!!!
P.S. Thanks for the pictures, Becky!

3 comments:

Eric and Tammy Mitchell said...

Your starting to look a little short Jen. Those little babies are getting tall. And sooooo cute!

Kelly said...

i will be in balboa this coming weekend. too bad we will have missed eachother

Becky Macbeth said...

sorry I was so late in getting them to you. I know what a timely post-er you are...sorry to tarnish your flawless record! Thanks for coming and watching Libby for us - she loves you guys!