My nice new neighbors have let me
borrow a little internet time. I have
been dying to blog! Here are a few
ways I have come to realize I live
in a small town:
1. No internet access
2. I now live on a dirt road
3. Midnight Blue cars look bad
when covered in dirt (constantly)
4. When I went to the post office,
they were already expecting me
5. Everyone knows us because
of KFC for Kade
6. I've already found a dead baby rat
in the pool, and it's mom a couple
of days later.....GROSS!
and for the worst one yet...
an entire family of raccoons (dad,
mom, & 3 babies) stepped out in front
of my car and I killed the WHOLE FAMILY!
Summer yelled out, "You are a horrible
person!" What?!? Like I did it on purpose!
See you Tuesday when I can blog...
with pictures!!! :0)