Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One-armed-photos :0)

OK, we've all done it. You grab the camera,
extend one arm, and SNAP. You take the
infamous one-armed-photos. Here are ours:
This is on the double-decker tour bus (they
are so much better in London). Total waste
of money! We were headed to the Vatican
and I am on the tail end of the flu. Cute, right?
I know, this one isn't a one-arm shot,
but don't feel too sorry for me. At least
I had the flu in the comfort of our 5 Star
Hotel (The Rome Cavallari). It was sooo nice!
Notice how hot and sweaty we are in this one?
That's how we looked and felt the entire trip.
We are in the row boat inside the Blue Grotto
in this photo. Yep, still my favorite!!!
Jason looks like he drank too much Lemoncello
in this picture, but I promise he only had
Coke and water (the expensive European water).
I never thought I would pay over $75 for water!

This one is in our room on the train. While we
were at dinner on the train, our attendant
prepared our bunks for us. It was a pretty
sweet deal. I was impressed.
Last one! We made it to Paris and we were
on our River Cruise. Becky and Brad had
suggested it and I am so glad they did. It was
a great glimpse into Parisian life (including
g-string wearing old guys laying out).
Yes, I have a picture to prove it, but
I'll spare your eyeballs!
You're welcome! :0)

6 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow-what fun! But what a bummer about being sick though! $75 for water???

The Fosters said...

Those are quite good pictures for the one-arm kind! I am so jealous of that trip even with the sweaty weather!

Jen Rose said...

oh how fun! I am loving the one arm photos! Gotta love those moments! :) I can't wait to hear about this $75 water!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

did you really just go to all those places?!!!!! So jeal BUT happy you get to have a GREAT summer after girls camp- ha ha!

Kelly said...

i so understand sweaty clothes and pictures....and we spent way more than i would have ever imagined on water. guess thats what we get for being in NYC during their heat wave. your pics are awesome!

Becky Macbeth said...

One armed shots are my favorite! though I think the one in the Blue Grotto has to be one of the funniest I've ever seen - NICE!