Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blue Eyed Beauty!

Last night the Jr. High had their 8th grade promotion
dance. 7th graders were also invited and it was held
at the Sedona Hilton. The theme was Masquerade.
I told Summer I would paint a mask on her and
she thought that was the 'cheap mom' she loves
so dearly. :0) Needless to say, her
'mask' was the best one there!
While the other girls ditched their masks
right away, Summer was hands free and
able to dance the night away. She actually
said I was a cool mom after all the kids raved
about it at the dance. 1 point for me! :0)

5 comments:

Angie said...

You're so creative Jen! Oh and such a COOL mom!!

We Blog Artists said...

GO Mum GO!!!!
This is AWESOME...I really have to remember this one for the future with our girls.
VERY original!

Char

Kelly said...

yay!!!finally mom gets to chalk up a point.

Becky Macbeth said...

No way! That looks awesome! You did such a great job! AND you got her in makeup??? I'm impressed!

kandy said...

wOW, HOW AWESOME DO YOU LOOK SUMMER! THE BELLE OF THE BALL CERTAINLY.
gRAMMY