Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 stars shining brightly!

Our 2 stars that performed tonight!
Summer is taking Choir as an elective....
only because it is required if you want to
take drama. Our little actress had to sing in
the Christmas Concert tonight. Funny,
since she says she hates singing! :0)

Unfortunately, Ty's Christmas Concert
was at the exact same time on the opposite
side of town. I will carry Mother's Guilt to
the grave over having to miss Summer's
performance...since I'm sure it's her last
in the chorus realm. I'll see all of her plays!

Ty stole the show, as always! He wasn't scared
at all in front of everyone. His little friend Jesus
(whom Ty calls Pesus) had a little bit of a hard
time. It made it that much cuter. It is crazy seeing
my baby as the oldest in the pre-school world. I
cannot believe Kindergarten is just around the bend!
He really likes his teacher Ms. Becky.
We always think of Aunt Becky whenever
we say Ms. Becky...and that makes Ty giggle!

I'm proud of my family of singers,
since I lack that skill entirely!!!

4 comments:

Adventures in the Warr Zone said...

What fun to have so talented children of the arts. It will keep you busy, enjoy

kandy said...

I knew Summer could sing!!! Did Ty sing too?
Love,
Grammy

Oklahoma Granny said...

I so remember those days when our kids' schedules conflicted. Maybe you can find someone who video'd Summer.

Becky Macbeth said...

Of course he loves his teacher named Becky! I bet she's amazing, too! ;) It runs in the name, you know! Way to go singing Stewarts! I'll expect full participation when you come visit my ward primary.