Saturday, March 14, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Parade

Not only is Sedona a beautiful place
to live, but the town is pretty fun too!
This morning was the St. Patrick's Day Parade!
Green wigs and all, we headed uptown!
Ty loved all the fire trucks. There
were some players from the Arizona Cardinals
in the parade too, but my camera decided
to start throwing a fit right when they
went by. I'll die if my camera breaks!!!

Sydney loved all the bagpipes,
Ty loved all the horses, &
Summer loved the aliens
( I missed those photos, too)!

The news said it would rain today
and we left with sunburns. It was
the perfect day for a parade. We
NetFlixed the old Witch Mountain movies
and watched them last night. After the
parade we went and watched the newest
version. Overall we were entertained and
would chalk it up as a good end to a fun parade!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love the green hair! I just stumbled on your personal blog a couple of weeks ago! Glad I did.

Last night I went to buy a sign from April's (Say It On A Sign) shop. I wanted the one with our last name on it and I saw that you beat me to it!! (Great minds think alike) Luckily, she happened to be on Etsy at the same time and she relisted it for me. Now we will have matching signs! What color did you get? I got chocolate brown and baby blue.

kandy said...

Boy, it looks like you had a fun day. I love parades. It was cold and overcast here most of the day but we are headed for some heat after Tues. Disneyland should be great.
Love,
Mom

* Amanda * said...

Looks like a great time!

I hate when the camera starts acting screwy - always at the worst time.

Jodie said...

Love the hair, sounds like a lot of fun.