Sunday, January 20, 2008

We miss Sydney!

Being a middle child myself, my mom

often used the analogy that I was the meat

in between two pieces of bread (my sisters).

What a boring sandwich if I wasn't there.

We have a boring sandwich here at home!



Sydney, our middle child, got on a plane all by herself

and flew to California to be spoiled for her 8th birthday.

She met her cousin Tanner there and her Grammy & Pops.

They went to Disneyland on Friday and California Adventure

on Saturday (Aunt Becky & Uncle Brad joined them there) .

Who knew that four days without her

would feel like an eternity here at home!

Hurry home, Syd (safely)!!!

2 comments:

Jen Rose said...

That is so cool that Syd gets to go to California. Was that her first plane ride? Hope she has fun.....but I'm sure it's a little lonely without her! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who had more fun - the kids or us old folks! Just want to ask Syd one thing - do you want to go with me on the Tower of Terror again? I sure thought it was fun!
I love you,
Grammy