Wednesday, January 2, 2008

All the Stewart Grandkids!

All of the Stewart Grandkids together Dec. 2007

Kaylee, Sadie, Madison, Tate, Summer, Katelyn, & Sydney

Tanner, Levi, Xavier, & Ty
Other than the typical sick spells, we had a
wonderful trip to Las Vegas. We arrived the day
after Christmas & stayed through New Year's Day.
We enjoyed delicious food (of course, it's Marie's cooking),
great presents, good friends, and even pedicures for the moms
(thanks Jen Rose & Jenny)! I am so blessed to be a Stewart.
I definitely married into the right family! Happy New Year 2008!


1 comment:

Jen Rose said...

Those pictures are so great! I love all the pajamas. Summer is so beautiful. Well, all the girls are...but there is something so special about Summer. I'm so glad I got to see you for a little bit. Next time - we'll have to plan better. You are so much fun and I'm so glad were friends!